Situated in the heart of Somerset and home to some of the best fishing in the South West, including the famous River Huntspill and King Sedgemoor Drain.
We have an abundance of diverse waters to choose from including Combwich Ponds to the Bridgwater & Taunton Canal.
You can now join us at Bridgwater Angling by purchasing your new permit from any of our many outlets.
We have also introduced a £5.00 day ticket for those that want to occasionally dip their maggots in the water!
Committee Meeting Updates
- Continuing to get fly tipping at Dunwear Ponds - BAA considering options to tackle this.
- Have had problems with walkers entering Combwich Ponds with dogs, 2 new signs have been ordered to be put at both entrances of the complex stating no dogs.
- May Day Bank holiday Carp match was attended by 22 anglers, 10 fish caught.
- We will be spraying the weeds at Dunwear ponds in June.
- The first phase of Siltex has been put into Dunwear North & South ponds.
- There will be dip net tanks at Combwich ponds along with guidance signs.
BAA Members Forum
You can also now join in on our forum where you can add your latest catch reports or news of where is fishing well, or not. Local anglers will also provide advice or guidance on our waters, go on sign up now.
Just click on the Forums link on menu to the right of this page. Please read the Forum rules.